Information about CISO CLUB
The CISO CLUB is a community of information security specialists and experts interested in improving information security in Russia. The goal of the CISO CLUB is to develop the field of information security in Russia.
The CISO CLUB objectives:
- Create a wide network of personal business contacts of community members.
- Provide additional opportunities for the development and professional growth of community members.
- Collect, process and disseminate up-to-date and verified information on information security through public channels.
- Improve the communication forms necessary for the exchange of views on information security issues.
- Design uniform rules of interaction between consumers and suppliers of cybersecurity products and services in the industry community.
- Conduct, cover, and attend information security events.
- Interact with other professional IT communities.
Any infosec specialist or representative of a cybersecurity company can become a member of the CISO CLUB.